Sunday, July 12, 2009

100 days of what?

Sorry I dont like the new........ermmmmm..... can change ah? Got refund ah?
The past few days the main stream media were like sharks circling a potential prey. It was simply relentless. Everyday 100 days of this and 100 glorious days of that. I don't get it lah! What is with this 100 days crap? What has been so wonderful the past 100 days that I have to jump with joy and say thank god I have that "person" in office helming the nation?
I don't get it! It is absolute hog wash I tell you.
To me after !00 days I see the following:
a) The Altantuya murder still classified as an unsolved mystery in my books;
b) The PKFZ fiasco that caused billions of tax dollars- still no one responsible brought to book;
c) The "Now BM, change to English, then back to BM" education policy;
d) The cases of dead bodies being "snatched" from bereaving families on the grounds of religion;
e) "It is not our problem..we cant set a precedent" remarks made in the Kampung Buah Pala land fiasco ;
f) The Perak constitutional crisis. Just cant forget how the pictures of the "independent" frogs all so happy posing for the media with you know who.
I want to write some more but I am just so repulsed at the moment. The list is quite long actually. So go on, beat your drums and thump your chests. Shout "100 wonderful days" for all I care.
As far as I am concerned .........big deal....la da dee la da du!
M V Nathan

No comments: