Monday, September 14, 2009

Why have I not been writing?

Sick to my bones....that's why!

I have to confess that I have been feeling rather lazy these days. There have been many times where I had switched on my PC and logged on to this blog....just to go on doing something else instead! There had been many times in the past where I had the passionate urge to write a post on this blog but then decided otherwise for some strange reason. Just so weird!
Maybe it is a kind of sickness? I don't know. Just very strange! An example....I was compelled to write about how I felt when the "cow head" incident happened...yet I didn't. So weird...I wonder why?
Then i realised the problem. I was just getting sick and tired of the shenanigans that go on daily in this country. I am so sick these days that I just don't feel like writing any more. The powers that be are not listening."They" couldn't care less. In fact I fear that "they" are genuinely not interested in wanting to see a better Malaysia come about.
So what's the point in writing? Hmmm..................
M V Nathan

2 comments:

Hang Tuah said...

long time no hear brader... hehehehe. i did not hear from you for so long until i thought you have decided to join MIC and help Sami to win his election... good to hear from you Mate...

bodhi said...

Well I am back lah. Am too sick to write these days. These "buggers" are not going to change I tell you!

M V Nathan