Monday, June 7, 2010

Ada lesen judi bola or not?

That day say got..... today say not yet! Apalah U ni!
Welcome to the latest Bolehland news. According to the mainstream media reports, our beloved 1Malaysia PM has said that the sports betting licence has yet to be issued. What has been informed to the public thus far is that there are only plans for sports betting and the government is awaiting for public views and feedback. What nonsense! By all accounts there is a certain Tan Sri who had announced that his company had been issued a sports betting licence. Now PM say "belum lagi"!. Which is which now?
That Tan Sri chap has also announced that he will donate RM525 million to charity from the proceeds of his sports betting. Ha-ha! What a joke this is turning out to be! Absolute nonsense again. First I take your money away by the lure of instant riches....then I try to help you when you try to commit suicide after being made penniless by me. Ok what.... You help me and I help you!
Only happens in Bolehland I guess.
Cheers
MV Nathan

No comments: