Monday, January 19, 2009

Tsunami rolls on!

The political Tsunami rolls on!

I have resisted writing on the KT by elections. I thought best not to write anything beacuse I was just simply repulsed reading the coverage in the local mainstream media. It was slanted and biased from day one. Honestly I thought the opposition was going to be whacked but how wrong was I! The reverse happened. BN got whacked I think!
Anyway, they just don't get it isn't it ? All the fat blokes in the BN are still under some self induced delusion that the Rakyat are still with them. These sad, pathetic lot seem to be in some sort of self denial that their sad old tunes still warm the hearts of the rakyat when quite the opposite is true. The honest truth in the matter is that despite the onslaught of all the BN led government propaganda machine, the Rakyat yet again chose not to be represented by BN. Despite all the money and the "lure" of better things for the future, the Rakyat still chose not to elect the BN representative. I sense that the wise people of KT had enough of the sad old BN policies and decided to vote for the opposition.
Are we to fault them ? Is the political Tsunami going to take over the sad state of Sarawak next ? I guess we have to wait and see.
Cheers,
M V Nathan

No comments: