Sunday, May 10, 2009

1Fear Malaysia!

Rakyat in Malaysia?


The powers that be in Bolehland?
It is sad to note that lawyers trying to attend to their clients are arrested these days. There appears to be a desperate attempt by the powers that be to use all force to clamp down dissent from that of the official view. The antics of these people presently, remind me of the Nazi's of Germany during the second world war!. These days even the color "opposite white" is unbearable! It appears to wear clothing of this color is an offence under the law. They say it is an offence under the Sedition Act or so I have heard. I guess I had to use "opposite white" here to describe this color lest I also run foul of this "law"!
There is a new motto or slogan Malaysia.........Have you heard it yet? It is1FearMalaysia!
M V Nathan

No comments: