Monday, May 25, 2009

The PPP disease!

The disease I call "What's in it for me?" affects most politicians in Bolehland!
The political party PPP of the BN is reduced to nothing more than a sad and sick joke! It is absolutely ludicrous I say! To think that these people claim that they have the interests of the rakyat in everything that they do is just so sick. The bottom line I think, is that most politicians clamour for public office for nothing more than its privileges and perks!
The following is a quote from one of the presidents of PPP " I had around 100 agents who monitored the EGM and reported to me like James Bond". Say what? Did I get that correct? James Bond?Hello..... Too many Gin Tonics or stout is it?
Another quote I read had me simply rolling on the floor I tell you. " He should check in Tanjung Rambutan hospital. You cannot simply hold a meeting and elect a new president. This is not Miss World where the winner wears a sash and a crown".
It appears that the other President is keeping "mum" for now and has been quoted as saying "They can say anything they want".
A joke is what this is. Simply a joke. These politicians are so caught up with their own egos and championing their own causes. It is a disease I tell you. The disease is diagnosed as "what's in it for me mate". Don't worry the disease apparently is only contagious amongst politicians. Not too long ago it was the same in the MCA, UMNO and even the lovable MIC. It appears that the illness does not go away and makes an appearance from time to time!
One independent candidate for Penanti is also no better. Why is it that these people always claim to have some "dirt" on certain people just prior to any bye elections? Before this all hunky dory!Just amazing! Dulu tak da cakap apa-apa.... suddenly now got evidence of alleged wrong doing against certain people! Why wait until now?
Itulah Malaysia kita ini.....macam-macam ada!
M V Nathan

No comments: