Monday, January 7, 2013

Down right dishonest i say!

Clowns....I call these dishonest fellows simply clowns. Good at tickling your funny bone from time to time and nothing else but just that.
 
 
I have a few friends who are rabid BN supporters. Some i suspect are on the payroll quite simply to write the good stuff on all the wonderful things the BN dishes out these days; Especially so now that the silly season is upon us. The silly season is something that comes every 5 years or so in this country. This the time when every other politician in town and its wannabes come out begging with foaming mouths drooling saliva saying "Support me"! 
 
Why do i call these fellas clowns? I say so because these chaps can say no wrong of the BN. They are simply incapable of mouthing anything remotely connected to ....lets say "Altantuya murder" or "Perwaja steel" or even as to why there are people dying in the custody of the police every now and then. These people go around articulating everything bad and evil that the opposition does. Silly fellas!
 
These fellas have sold their souls to the Devil himself i tell you. One fella once told me that he has no confidence in the opposition and i quote "Mr N in two years the opposition once winning will be no better than the BN". When asked why he replied "They are all the samelah Mr N". Wow....I am amazed at such logic! When confronted with all the scandals of the BN this fella without blinking an eye quite nonchalantly told me" That's why Mr N i am wanting to migrate to Australia!" Huh?
 
Personally I don't care if it is the BN, DAP or whatever name the political party may be. If it does something wrong that goes against the principles of justice then I will say it so. I am not blinded by allegiance.

MV Nathan

No comments: