Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bye Mike!


Thanks for the songs Mike!


I have to confess that I had outgrown MJ's music a long time ago. In fact to be honest, I cant bother to listen to his songs these days. Maybe I was disturbed with all the controversies surrounding him in his later years...I don't knowlah. Anyway the other day my wife bought a DVD of MJ's live concert. She said that the boys need to see how great MJ was as a performer. I just laughed and scoffed at her. As a matter of fact I couldn't even bear sitting through the DVD. Mind you this was just a few weeks before the news of MJ's death.


Now upon reflection....... I believe that I owe you Mike. You gave me a lot of "musical pleasure" when I was growing up. Your songs from the album "thriller" was a real killer man. Your songs and dance moves had somewhat inspired me then. Ha-ha! I remember trying to get the signals from the Singapore radio channel on my small transistor radio so that I could listen to your songs. Back then no money to buy your albumlah! Ha-ha!!! (I later got a RM3 copy from the pasar malam)


Anyway Mike... Thanks from the bottom of my heart. May you find peace and happiness wherever you are now.


M V Nathan

No comments: