Friday, June 5, 2009

Mere shadow?

Sorrylah....you are just a shadow of the man.

The past few days the mainstream media was on a blitz on Najib's trip to China. To me ....big deal lah! What is in it for us Malaysians anyway? I don't get it lah....! Maybe I am naive and not so learned in the ways of the world. What do I know right?
Anyway this is my take on this whole China "trip" business.
1) What's with the "my father this, my father that"? Be your own man and earn your own stripes lah!
2) What is the trip got to do with us Malaysians? Are the Malaysian Chinese more inclined to vote for the BN now that we have made this "historic" visit to China i.e the "Motherland"?
3) Did the Chinese government give up its communist roots now that our PM has visited the nation?
4) If not would Chin Peng be allowed to come "home"? ......Since we are so friendly with the world's largest communist country?
5) Maybe there is trip in the pipeline to "motherland India"....and there is the same media treatment again?
Anyway like I said...what do I know?
M V Nathan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well if leads to malays joining forces with chinese and Indisan to form joint partnership for business in China and Malaysia that would be a positive..only time will tell..perhaps India should be next..