Monday, April 6, 2009

Power to the people!

Together we can make Malaysia great!

I wonder how the PR will fare in the 3 by elections being held today. I am hoping that the PR will win in all the 3 by elections. Me, I am no politician. In fact I am not affiliated to any political party. Though I am not a member of any political party, I am of the firm opinion that only by having a strong opposition will bring about the much needed "check and balance" that seems so wanting in Malaysia today. There is so much unbridled power presently in the hands of the BN government that there seems to an air of arrogance that is associated with the BN. Past incidences of excesses and abuses appear to be unforgettable and unforgivable even.
Did you see how the former PM is able to walk the streets in Bukit Gantang trying to coax the people there to vote for BN ? Makes me sick. This man was responsible for the rot and destruction of many of the organs of state. Just look at the Judiciary today !And now he wants to be an adviser to the present government under Najib ? Anyway, strangely enough, despite being soundly beaten at the polls on 8/3/08 the BN government seems yet to learn anything from this message by the people. I guess some are just so thick!
I agree with what the former law mininister Datuk Zaid had said; here is the chance for the people to state their choice. So what will it be people ?
I am praying that the winds of change will continue to blow today!
Power to the people!
M V Nathan

No comments: