Monday, February 23, 2009

The boys in blue are in the news again! ( 2 )

I got do work what! I catch bad people what! Speaker or not I also investigate what!

It is just absurd! Just yesterday I had written about how good the boys in blue are good at getting reported in the media for the wrong reasons. Well...looks like there is one more " feather in the cap" for our boys in blue.
Yup...... just when I thought the boys in blue will keep their noses clean for at least a week, nope they just had to do something very silly. Not only silly but in my humble opinion had contravened the laws of the nation! If you remember our beloved PM had instructed the "not so legitimate" MB of Perak to lodge a police report against the Speaker of the DUN Perak. Lo and presto after a series of reports lodged against the Speaker not only in Perak but the rest of the country our boys in blue have sprung into action! Wow! Talk about efficiency. Let me digress here a little. I had accompanied some people to lodge a police report against someone some months ago on a possible criminal act. To date the investigations have yet to be completed. Every time the police/IO makes an appointment to meet the complainants to further investigate the matter, strangely at the the very last moment the officer concerned will not be in the station. No answers are also given as to the whereabouts of the said officer. The officer concerned also will not respond to calls made to his mobile phone. Now that my friends I am told, are the norms when dealing with the police. At least, that is how the average Joe public views the police to be. Highly inefficient, cumbersome and highly corrupt even.
Fast forward to the Perak speaker's matter. See how efficient they are in this matter? Grilling the speaker for 2 hours ? What is the "crime" here that needs such an investigation ?
The best quip that I have heard all week is when the State Police Chief said "I wish to state very clearly that the police will continue to investigate into any matter arising. That is the job of the police and we will carry out our investigating responsibilities to best of our ability" Ha-ha-ha ! What a joke! You clowns need to look at the law and then be briefed very slowly and clearly as to what the word "immunity" means. I suggest you clowns also go buy a copy of the constitution, both for the state of Perak and the nation before you make further laughable comments like that in the future!
What can I say ? Funny things happen all the time in Bolehland I tell you !
M V Nathan

No comments: