Thursday, February 12, 2009

No wonder fighting to be in the gomen!

Miow...I am thru licking my b****! Maybe I can start work now......maybe take nap firstlah!

Mr C thanks for the joke you sent me. I have reproduced it here for the benefit of all. I guess this explains why there is a mad scramble to get into a Gomen job! Ha-ha!!!!

A guy goes to a government department to apply for a job.The interviewer asks him, 'Are you allergic to anything?'He says, 'Yes - just caffeine.''Have you ever been in the service?''Yes,' he says, 'I was in Iraq for two years.'The interviewer says, 'That will give you 5 extra points toward employment,' and then asks, 'Are you disabled in any way?The guy says, 'Yes 100%...an IED exploded near me and blew my testicles off.'The interviewer tells the guy, 'O.K. In that case, I can hire you right now. Normal hours are from 8 AM to 4 PM. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 - and plan on starting at 10 AM every day.'The guy is puzzled and says, 'If the hours are from 8 AM to 4 PM, why don't you want me to be here before 10 AM?'This is a Government job,' the interviewer says.'For the first two hours we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that.
Cheers,
M V Nathan

No comments: