Friday, February 20, 2009

I am sick....so sick of the crap that is going on!

I am just so sick of the crap that is going on in the country!


I am sick of being told that it is the "will of the people" when I read the papers about how you BN slime balls wrested power from the PR. It is "democracy"what .....you clowns say these days . I am sick of hearing that word "derhaka". I am sick and tired of the same old morons calling themselves politicians, mouthing off their usual poison time and again. Just see how that "independent" MP Ibrahim Ali had behaved himself in Parliament a few days ago! Shameful I say. Why is this wonderful nation so infested with rabid and vile politicians till this day and age is an amazement to me.
The PM telling the "not so legitimate " MB of Perak to go lodge a police report against the speaker is just bewildering!Simply amazing at the heights of crap this PM is capable of in his last few days in office! What do you want the police to do ? Go and arrest the Speaker ? Remand him and then hope maybe he ends up like some other remand prisoners at the hands of the police ?Tell you what sir....Have you heard of the courts ? Maybe if you spend your time being awake, maybe you would realise that there is such an institution in this country. You BN monkeys are just not getting it, do you ? The people are fed up! The people are so sick of the shenanigans that you idiots are pulling off time and again. The "Derhaka" issue is so lame in my books. When you guys "derhaka" you guys lupa! Other people not remotely "derhaka" but you monkeys jump up and down shouting "derhaka" crying for blood!If I remember correctly you chaps in the BN under that incorrigible man Mahathir did more "derhaka" to the monarchy then all the PR blokes recently. The records speak for themselves man. Go check it up!
Tell you what guys , call lah for a general election in Perak if you really "jantan"! If you win then only can you say you have been chosen by the rakyat. Only then can you jump up and down and do your mouthing and frothing lawfully in the name of the Rakyat ! Otherwise just shut up!
So sick,
M V Nathan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After so many days, you are finally back.. I tot you kena hijack....

since you are sick with the political saga.. why dont you write something different like EPL, Liverpool or what was the feeling of been top of the table for few weeks... ehehhehe

bodhi said...

Dear HT,

Honestly......I am disapointed and heart broken that my Liverpool is not doing well. Anyway...you never know what the future holds!

Cheers,
M V Nathan