Friday, May 16, 2008

My first time at blogging

Wow, I really cant believe it. Me a blogger. Wow! Cool dude. I am sure that would be the response from my boys. Ha-ha! You see I am such a dinosaur when it comes to computers. Anyway I wonder what i am going to write about now that i have started.I had so many things that I had wanted to say and for some reason now, none comes to mind. Ha-ha!!! Really i have no idea as to what i am going to write about first. Let me think about it and I am sure i will get cracking soon on this.

Cheers!

M V Nathan

3 comments:

All of us are on a journey but do we set the directions ? said...

.......nothing seditious me hopes

With Metta

bodhi said...

Well what can i say... Anything said these days are said to be seditious. Just have to keep my head low and my thoughts high i guess... Ha-Ha!! Cheers mate

Dave Avran said...

welcome to the blogosphere, mr n.
good to see your page up and running!
cheers