Thursday, July 24, 2008

How did he become MB of a state ?

Ssshh!!! Please be quiet. State assembly in progress!

I just don't get it how this monkey actually got elected as a representative of the people. Not only did he get elected to the state assembly but he also becomes the MB. Really sad state of affairs.
Who was I referring to you ask ? You know wholah. His face is on every front page of the local newspapers. Now he says the purchase of Mercedes Benz cars are his ingenious idea on how to save the Rakyat's money!!! He is quoted to have said this " I have to think of how to save the Rakyat's money". If that is how this chap who is running a state thinks then we the ordinary folk have to better watch out. Maybe he should let the thinking to someone else. To add insult to injury he has said this of his 18 year old Mercedes Benz car " Kalau bini cantik buat apa tukar ?" Say what....? How on earth anyone allowed him to run a state is beyond me. No wonder we lost the "PB island" to the kiasu fellows down south!We have people like these in the administration.
Moving on to that murder trial that continues to baffle the nation. I must declare that I definitely find it very odd and difficult to comprehend why the prosecution and the defence team would want to oppose the application by counsel Karpal Singh. Very strange indeed. For a variety of reasons, I would have thought that either the prosecution or the defence would have supported the application. Bearing in mind the principle of "sub judice" I shall stop here on this issue.
Sometime I think I need to down dua biji panadol before I read the morning papers!
Pening kepalalah !
M V Nathan






No comments: