Friday, July 4, 2008

Sometimes the answers are in the pictures !

Wah ! Why so tension brother ?

Wah! So nice and smiling one !
I think sometimes pictures speak/say so much more than SDs ever can. These were the pictures that were taken when the SDs were revealed. Pictures courtesy of the Star newspaper.Maybe the mainstream media is good for something after all.
A picture captures a particular moment in time. I guess what I am trying to say here is that it is all in the bodylanguagelah! Sometimes when you pose for pictures you are very tense. Sometimes you take pictures you are all smiley and happy.

Maybe the answers are here in the pictures. Which picture do you think best reflects "duress" ?

Cheers and don't forget to smile,

M V Nathan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they dont look like the same guy to me. Will the real Bala please stand up?

Anonymous said...

All these people driving me bonkers lah. Sometimes I feel better to be ignorant of such events than to follow up on it. So much hipocritism. Emergency or not, hypermarkets like Tesco/Giant/Mydin etc are making tons of money becoz of it. All jammed packed with people rushing out to buy sundries. Takut lah ber!

bodhi said...

Driving me nuts too all these clowns!

Cheers