Monday, July 28, 2008

Thumbsdown for the MSM !



I dedicate the above picture to the local MSM !

Sad, rather sad ! I read the local papers and no mention of the medical report by a certain doctor regarding a certain Saiful chap. It is as if the local media has got a muzzle over the mouths suddenly. Strangely, when you make allegations against someone the reports are quick and damning; especially if that certain someone is a member or perceived to be of the "opposition". But strangely again when there is a hint/possibility that the allegations are false or not true, the local MSM media just goes very quiet; and at most mere token reporting. Apa sudah jadi ?

Moving on then,I tell you another reason why I call the PM Mr Fip Flop. In the Terengganu car fiasco he said no way... cannot use Mercedes Benz only Perdanas. Then he later says can uselah BUT only to ferry foreign dignitaries around. But those little devils in Terengganu openly defy him by using the cars for their day to day use. Then Mr PM goes quiet again on the matter.

I wonder time and again why no one takes him seriously and then when I look at his "flip flop" ways, I wonder no more.

Cheers,

M V Nathan

No comments: