Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Amazing Race!



Malaysia's amazing race to power..... Only politicians need apply!

I cant help but smile when I read about how certain personalities are getting geared up for the amazing race. This race happens to be amazing this year because it is a free for all kind of race. Every Tom, Dick and Abdullah qualifies or thinks he is qualified to compete in the race. This race brings fame, fortune and power. Yes power......even the power to incarcerate fellow men to that recreational institution up there in Kamunting.

If you still don't know what I am talking about.....Aiyoh...where have you been? I am talking about the UMNO party electionslah. One day Mr Flip Flop says he is standing for elections to defend his presidency.... then ooops..."I will tell you later". Will he or wont he ? What is wrong with this chap ? Can he make up his mind for once in his life ?

Then of course there is talk that Najib will contest the presidency. Even the other chap i.e the former MB from Johor is said to be interested too. Oh ya.. lupa Ku Li from Kelantan also interested.With regards the Vice President's post the less spoken I think the better.

Ok what....democracy what... So my fellow Malaysians.....I give you the amazing race courtesy of the clowns that run this country!

Malaysia ini....macam-macam ada!

Cheers,

M V Nathan

P/S All other component parties of the BN.... your views as to how this country is being run is not needed. Only those who win the amazing race has any real power to do anything in this country. Only they have the power! Dont believe me ? Just consider this........ The use of the ISA! Only one party makes all the decisions that matter in this country.

No comments: