Friday, October 17, 2008

I disagree Mr PM



I disagree Mr PM!

I read this on Malaysiakini just a few minutes ago. I quote "

Abdullah: Umno is not a bully
Beh Lih Yi Oct 18, 08 11:25am
Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi has dismissed suggestion that Umno has dominated the ruling Barisan Nasional coalition at the expense of other component parties. Opening the 55th MCA annual general meeting in Kuala Lumpur today, Abdullah - who is also BN chairperson - said the issue of Umno being a “bully” has never arise.“Umno is not a ‘bully’ party, there is no such thing as bully, we are all friends,” Abdullah said in reply to a point raised by outgoing MCA president Ong Ka Ting in farewell speech earlier."

Sorry Mr PM... I certainly disagree with you. Your party is definitely a bully! For example you guys unilaterally used the ISA despite the objections of your other component BN parties recently. If that is not bullying then what is ? Where is the "power sharing" that you BN chaps always talk about ? Sorry Mr PM I disagree with your views.

M V Nathan

No comments: