Thursday, October 16, 2008

What a genius !

The man's a genius !

I read this in the Star paper today. I quote "©The Star KUALA LUMPUR: A police beat base located in the Chow Kit area of downtown Kuala Lumpur has been shut down because the “presence of criminals could make it unsafe” for police officers.Home Minister Datuk Seri Syed Hamid Albar said the beat base was located in a dirty area where police faced the possibility of being exposed to contagious diseases. The presence of criminals also posed a threat to the safety of police officers.
He said this in a written reply to Dr Lo’ Lo’ Mohamad Ghazali (PAS - Titiwangsa)."
And you guys were wondering why he banned HINDRAF! Ha-ha!!! This genius funnylah. Ha-ha!! I am rolling over on the floor overcome by uncontrollable laughter.... Ha-Ha!!!!
Kalau polis pun takut criminal.....macam mana ni......? Ha-ha-Ha!!! You funnylah Mr Minister!
Cheers,
M V Nathan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simple, our country got one act to protect people who needs protection if they are under threats.

Detain all policemen under ISA immediately just like how the country protect the reporter few weeks ago!!!! yeeeeehaaaaa

bodhi said...

Hi Balan!

I am with you on this HINDRAF issue. As much as I sympathise with some of the causes of HINDRAF I do not like some of their methods and approaches. From a personal perspective, some of their leaders do not "appeal" to me too.But banning them ? Sounds like pouring kerosene on the ambers and rousing a fire to me... Thks for your comments Balan.Keep them coming.

Hei Hang Tuah !

I am with you too bro. Ha-ha!! Maybe we should....

Cheers