Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Are we headed in the right direction ?

Which way to go now ? Hmmm........ so confusinglah!

Did you guys happen to watch the All England Badminton finals ? Frankly i didn't! Somehow I just had that hunch that our Datuk LCW was going to choke at the last moment so I didnt bother watching. A friend of mine sent me an sms telling me that he regretted watching the match and that he would have been better off reading a book! Now exactly why am I writing this post you may ask ? Well it appears that our beloved wife of the present DPM and future PM had commented that Malaysia needs more badminton players like Datuk LCW! I tell you what Madam.... that surely had to be a joke. More like Datuk LCW ? Come off it Madam.....what we need are more world beaters and not chokers on the big stage. Sorry I disagree with you Madam. Madam did you not watch the Olympics finals ?
Perak political fiasco - Ahhhh..... nothing to add for now. Just so sick of the the usual mind numbing idiots making their usual mind numbing statements trying to patronise the rakyat.
The police - Do I need to add as to what has already been written ?
Stimulus package _ Look I am no economist and make no apologies for that. Forgive me for asking..... just what is this "stimulus package" ? What is it supposed to do now ? Ah..... I see....make the economy work is it? I thought this referred to something more kinky! Ha-ha!! My two cents worth on this topic is simply this. We can have the best of plans and spend the most amount of money to "stimulate" the failing economy.....but what assurance do we Malaysians have that the money will actually be spent in the way it is supposed to be spent, at least in theory ? Knowing the BN government this "stimulus package" is merely going to create the usual allegations of corruption and the rather routine hullabaloo regarding abuses and more abuses!
Anyway...like I said....What do I know about economics and "stimulus packages" ?
M V Nathan

No comments: