Monday, March 2, 2009

Its official now ...Democracy is dead!

Poor thing...never had a chance!

What else can I say....I feel sad, enraged, upset, angry and disappointed all at once. I cant believe the nation that calls itself the champion of gaza and what not, is capable of committing atrocities here in Bolehland. The world must be laughing at us Malaysians. The world must be thinking what a bunch of morons! The world is suffering as a result of the economic crisis and these buggers are playing "masak-masak"! I am using a lot foul language lately..I know. I must apologise. I just cant stomach the rubbish that is going on. The things these despots will do to remain in power is simply astounding.
FYI the Perak DUN had its emergency meeting under a tree ! Yes.... you heard me right...under a tree. It is confirmed that we Malaysians have successfully invented the time machine. Who needs buildings like the State House/Parliament when we have trees. Maybe next time we will all be encouraged to wear loin cloths and told to swing from tree to tree even!
Absolutely shameful! The police working with the rotten BN monkeys have successfully made Malaysia to be newsworthy around the world for the wrong reasons yet again! Yes.....! we can all beat our chests and thump our tree trunks for we shall be reported on CNN,BBC and maybe even on Mars to record such an eventful day. What an achievement!
It is even sad to note that the learned judge who heard the legal applications by Zambry and gang had informed counsels representing the Speaker, that they are not allowed to represent him. According to the learned Judge only the state legal advisor is capable of representing the Speaker! At times like this I wish I had not learnt/trained in the law. It pains me when I hear reasons like this being pronounced. Maybe the learned judge "forgot" that the state legal adviser is not on the "same page" as the Speaker! So does that mean if the state legal advisor refuses to "represent" the Speaker, then the Speaker will not be represented in court?
Democracy is dead!
M V Nathan

No comments: