Friday, March 20, 2009

No reason to quit says Ali Rustam!

Saya manyak malu oh! Aiyoh apa dia cakap ni ?

I laughed out real loud this morning reading the NST. Well it appears that our beloved Ketua Menteri of Melaka has declared that he has no reason to quit! He is quoted to have said " I have no reason to quit. I am still the chief minister and the opposition can do what they like". Simply amazing! Some just have no sense of shame I guess. The man who has been found guilty of money politics says he has NO REASON TO QUIT ? As someone who hails from Melaka I am embarrassed for this man. Period.
The MACC Chief Commissioner is now quoted as saying that they are waiting for a report from the UMNO Disciplinary Board. He is further quoted to have said " If it involves bribery, then we will move in. Currently it involves breach of the party's Constitution and ethics". What a whole load of hogwash! Absolute crap in fact! There are people found guilty of "money politics" and this clown says at the moment it only involves the said party's constitution and ethics! Just compare this and the speed in which the MACC is investigating the Perak Speaker and the Perak Committee of Privileges for " misuse of power" in suspending the not so legitimate MB and his six executive councillors! Now you tell me this aint hogwash ?
The way I see it, UMNO is an ailing party afflicted with a terminal disease. No way of curing it!
M V Nathan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mate... same here. I m fxxxing shameful to be associated with such person who is stil running my home town...

Trust me, MACC will never charge him for any wrong doing because they will say he is not directly connected or he has been punished by his party, so we have no reason to investigate further...

This country to heading to no where under those ppl..

bodhi said...

Dear MFL,

Very true. Sad. Very sad indeed!