Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mind games continue!

Question on every one's mind : Who are they ?

Well it appears that 916 came and left. There is no sight of a new government despite all the hype and hysteria ! To be honest, I am getting a little impatient. I was hoping that the new government would take over and all would be well in the land of "boleh". How I wish..... sigh!

Now they are saying, kena tunggu lagi.... Guys don't wait too long ok. Cepat sikitlah. All this mind games may be fun and games to you people but for us average Joe it can be very distracting and irritating to say the least. To see people being arrested under that idiotic ISA for trumped up charges and being helpless to do anything about it is extremely depressing. Sometimes I wish I had some super human powers and was able to fly to Putrajaya and knock some sense into all the so called "YB"s duly elected by the rakyat to run the country properly. I also wish I had some super human power to be able to reason with the so called "YB"s that all their nonsense is doing this country no good. Ah... heck, maybe i should just fly them to Mars and leave them there. But then again that would be cruel to the Martians and be considered polluting that wonderful red planet!

On a positive note I am glad that the De Facto Law Minister has stuck to his guns and resigned from the government. Well done Sir! Your actions in resigning speaks damning volumes for this incompetent government that we have presently. I can understand how you must have felt in trying to reason with absolute morons. I am sorry that you are not going to stick around to carry out the legal reforms that has been long overdue. I am also glad to note that for once the MCA, Gerakan and the MIC to a certain extent are not in agreement with the present government's stance in using the ISA. But then again if these component parties (that form the government) openly disagree with the use of the ISA; then who is the government ? Is there only one party that is making all the decisions ? What happened to the Barisan spirit ? Dulu cakap semua sepakat ? Hmmmm.......This episode speaks a lot for the government of the day. I feel that the Rakyat should never forget this incident come the next General Elections.

I say, abolish the ISA! Release all the detainees! ISA is cruel and barbaric!

To PKR...... Lama lagikah? Sure or not ? To quote one famous Phua Chu Kang ....Dont pray,pray ah !

M V Nathan

No comments: