Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Recalcitrant !

Suspended for 3 years and still unrepentant !
Dear Mr PM,
Thank you for waking up to the fact that this man is dangerous to the welfare and well being of all Malaysians. Thank you for suspending him for 3 years. I was not sure you would do anything to reprimand this person but you proved me wrong. Thank you for removing this person from the public domain for the next three years. ( I hope!)
If I had been you, I would have just sacked him from the BN. This man is a disgrace. I happened to watch TV3 news last night, and boy is this chap unrepentant ! This man deserves to be sent to the North Pole and learn how to integrate with the polar bears ! Maybe they would be able to tolerate this person but then again that would be cruelty to animals.
Anyway, thankslah Mr PM.
Syed Imrani, former Bernama journalist ... "Ahmad Ismail cannot deny the fact that his grandparents were immigrants from India who were looking for a better and comfortable life in this fortunate land." Ini bukan pendatangkah ?
M V Nathan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ahmad, proof to me your last 3 generations were born in Msia or else, you are no better than me, PKM pendatang... you tokkok