Friday, September 5, 2008

Interesting times ahead !



Do you feel like this sometimes ? Especially after reading the morning papers ?

We certainly live in a time that is most definitely interesting. The BN backbenchers have all been "ordered" to go for an overseas trip from the 15 the of September. Wah! suddenly the BN backbenchers feel the need to go on an overseas trip to study agriculture ! The powers that be then all say the same thing. Oh this has nothing to do with Anwar's plan to topple the BN government come the 16th of September. A mere coincidence. Call me a sceptic but where got hear this kind of trip before ? Even during the Mahathir era got no such thing. Takut is it ?

Previously I was against any defections by any political parties to join PR. I have somewhat changed my views now. What if the defections and the government that comes about as a result of such defections bring about a better Malaysia for all ? A tasty thought indeed. I dont know about the rest of you, I am just sick and tired of the racist, corrupt and plain idiotic ways of the BN government. I say it is enough. Enough of the divisive policies that have kept Malaysians apart. I say it is time for change ! Question is, will it happen ?

Moving on, that UMNO man in Penang has refused to apologise for the recent comments he made. The DPM no less has apologised on his behalf. "I don't owe anyone an apology " says the man from UMNO.That UMNO man has now even said that he was right for saying what he said; so does that make the DPM a fool for apologising ? Hmmmm.......

Finally I fear that RPK may be in very serious trouble. The powers that be of a certain religion have lodged many police reports against RPK. I wonder if all these is just to shut RPK up? Hmmm...

Certainly interesting times are ahead. Fasten your seat belts guys and hold on tight !!!

M V Nathan

No comments: