Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Only now deny ?

Nothing was sent to melah !

Finally after days of keeping the nation in suspense, finally our dear PM has declared that he was not given any report from army intelligence regarding the Altantuya murder. He has also clarified that what Raja Petra had said in his Statutory Declaration was wrong. Further he has for the record stated that he does not believe that the DPM and wife were in any way involved in the murder. Front page news man, just check out today's NST paper.
Well done Mr PM! My only beef with you here is this; What took you so long ah ? I would have thought that anyone in your shoes would have been jumping up and down and demanding immediate responses for being "implicated"! I don't know about you sir but the first thing I would have done when this Statutory Declaration hit the public domain would have been to call for a news conference to deny any involvement/complicity. Then again that is me and you are definitely not me right?
Anyway, I hope now that the matter has been clarified by you, you would not make any about turns in the near future. Look i just don't know whether I can trust you anymorelah. That is the honest truth. Remember when you denied getting remarried ? Or the time when you said parliament was not going to be dissolved? Or even when you said fuel prices were not going to go up, remember sir ? Remember ?
Sir a little advice from little me, should you be reading this; better sack you PR advisers. In this sort of matters sir, you need to move a little faster. In my book your PR advisers failed you here Sir.
Oh Dear! How is this saga going to end ? So many questions and not enough answers....
Praying that truth shall always reign supreme,

M V Nathan

No comments: