Sunday, June 29, 2008

"Sodo" mee anyone ?



Want to have some "Sodo" mee tonight ?

Well its back! Just when I thought they stopped making this type of mee, its back! I cant believe it. Simply just cant believe it! The noodles that made sensational gastronomical news some years back, is back.Remember how all the newspapers, radio and TV carried the news of the launch of the mee ? Remember how the utensils for making the mee were so proudly paraded on TV ? Remember ?

It was and is still being touted to be the best type of mee to be served to up and coming politicians especially popular ones. Hmmm......

Anyway,I am "reliably informed" that the mee is still basically the same. The only difference this time around is that it has a new ingredient that gives a new twist to the flavour.The makers of the noodles are also touting it to be better than the product released the last time around. Well looks like we have to wait and see on that onelah!

Me, I am a mee lover, I have to declare! Ha-ha!! But before any of you get any ideas, I have to state for the record that this type of mee to me has a most foul odour and taste. I guess I just don't have the stomach for this kind of mee.I don't see how the makers keep insisting on wanting to dish out the same stale old mee again and again. The ingredients to me are all wronglah! The taste is still just as bad. In fact I think it is even more foul than the last time around.I wonder why the makers keep wanting to come up with this type of mee. Didn't they learn anything the last time around? Anyway, the only thing assured after digesting this kinda mee is a bad stomach ache. I mean a really bad,bad stomach ache!

To the manufacturers of this mee I have only this to say..... Hello, tutup kedai sajalah!

Cheers,

M V Nathan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat is that 'sodo' mee? Hv not heard of it b4 also. I am more interested to see what you will come up with on the Anwar case. Hehhehe. More juice lah that 1. Happy Happy!

bodhi said...

Ha-ha!!! Sodomy = Sodo mee...? Hint , hint !!!

Cheers