Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stop the nonsense PKR



PKR goons at work. Shame on you!

I am very disappointed with the PKR people. I had such high hopes that these people would be different from the BN monkeys. Looks like I was very wrong. Beating up an unarmed woman who was just doing her job is plain stupid! Why.. what is so wrong in trying to take pictures of Anwar ? Look the poor woman was just trying to do her job. Should she have broken some "protocol" in her zeal in trying to take Anwar's picture, couldn't you have told her politely ? We the general public had so much hope in you as the potential alternative government. From your actions I am beginning to seriously the wisdom in giving you my vote during the last election. You people promised better recognition for human rights. So what happened ? I am also very disappointed in that Anwar fellow as well. Why didn't he do something or say something to condemn his people after the incident? Sivarasa ? Were you not a "human rights" lawyer ? Tian Chua how ? All of you what happened ?

Sad, real sad. Politicians.... ah...Just cant trust them!

M V Nathan

No comments: