Friday, August 1, 2008

Real idiots !



This is how I think of civil servants !

I am sorry if any of you diligent, hard working civil servants out there feel insulted by the picture above. This picture is for the ones that are best described as idiots. I am mad today and I will tell you why.

My client has been detained under the Dangerous Drugs (Special Preventive Measures) Act 1985 since 3rd of April 2005. He has been alleged to have been involved in some international drug syndicate in CHINA! Anyway the original detention order expired on 2/4/07 wherein an extension was made for a further 2 years. To make a long story short after filing a writ of Habeas Corpus application in court and after 2 representations made to the Honourable Minister, the Minister finally agreed to cancel the detention effective 25/7/08.

This is where all hell breaks loose. I faxed a letter to the Detention camp on Tuesday 27/7/08 for my client to be released. Guess what ? Them idiots up in the detention center refuse to release him despite me giving them a copy of the Minister's new perintah. They say this.. selagi polis tak bagi kat kita original tak boleh kasi lepas !!!" I call up the Kementerian Dalam Negeri and they say "kena tunggu sampai serahlah!" I try calling up the police and they say "macam mana you tau dia sudah kasi perintah ?" It is like a never ending circle of idiots !!!

Anyway I have given them idiots until Monday the 4/8/08 to release my client or else i am calling for a press conference to highlight the stupid system we have in this country. First you arrest a man and later detain him for three years without any trial. When they are supposed to release the poor chap they come up with all sorts of absolute rubbish of an excuse. I tell you those words " Human rights" don't mean a thing in this country. Down right sad and pathetic even.

Mad as hell today,

M V Nathan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pay some respect to the donkey. It is hardworking and more intelligent than most of the buffoons we have in the civil service and the government, all of whom can learn from the donkey. The animal even looks better than them. I think the donkey is even the symbol of the democratic party of the US. There must be a reason for that. So comparing our civil servants to the donkey is an insult to it.

bodhi said...

To anon of 2.36 AM. Sometimes it really gets to you man. All stressed up lah.


To anon of 12.01 I think I have to agree with you here. That would really be an insult to the Donkey. I should have just said and used the words "idiots"

Cheers