Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Who is the Devil?

Who is the Devil now ? Anwar or Dr M ?

To all who have been following my blog........ apologies for not updating. Had been in Ipoh the past few days. Just got back today. Minta maaf ok.
Today I am on the subject of the Devil. Justice Ian Chin had recently called the former PM a.k.a Dictator/The one who destroyed all institutions of government in the name of progress, Mamak, Senile old man etc.. the devil incarnate. Hmmm.... Interesting don't you think.Well it appears that this man is reported to have said that the current MP for Permatang Pauh of being capable of "convincing the devil to follow him"! Wow ! Sorry lah all you devils in Permatang Pauh (since the majority of you decided to vote for Anwar).
In my book the Devil is the one whom had flouted all rules of good governance and destroyed the foundations of this nation when he was in power. Corruption, malaise in the civil service, racial polarisation, failed education system, failed judiciary, etc... Need I go on ? To me this person should be called the Devil.
As far as Anwar is concerned... I think i speak for myself here. I think I will wait and SEE. I don't know how nor what Anwar will do to improve the rot. At the moment as much as I dislike it I guess I have to agree that Anwar may bring about the winds of change that this nation craves at this moment in time. I am hoping that the winds come soon and frees Malaysia from its current shackles.
Question is : Will it happen ? Will there be better Malaysia for all of us irrespective of race, creed or religion ?
M V Nathan

No comments: